2021-2022 Northern Chill Volleyball Tryout Package
This document is being provided with a hope to give clarity and instructions for the tryout process this year. With these challenging circumstances we are still aiming to provide the best possible experience to athletes participating.
ALL coaches and athletes participating in this year’s tryouts must be registered in MRS prior to arrival. Those not registered will not be able to participate. This is mandated by the OVA (Ontario Volleyball Association). Reminder we are considered Region 2.
Tryout schedule is also attached so you may find your child’s corresponding age to attend the appropriate time slot. This is also posted on our club website calendar.
Depending on how many athletes register for tryouts we may split into 2 tryout groups - you will be contacted if this is the case. A third tryout date may be added. Please ensure to fully complete registration minimum 48 hours prior to the first posted tryout
Please follow all COVID-19 guidelines.
Thank you! - Northern Chill Volleyball Club
Jason Evans - President - firstname.lastname@example.org
James Schweyer - Technical Director - email@example.com
Tess Peterson - Director of Admin & Media - firstname.lastname@example.org
Louise Chabot - Director of Operations - email@example.com
Francine Banks - Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org
BASEBALL ACADEMY GUIDELINES & INSTRUCTIONS Please adhere to this procedure at the Baseball Academy to ensure all guidelines set out in Public Health and the OVA are being followed. There are no change rooms for use. Please arrive in tryout attire and carry in your indoor shoes.
Arriving at the Baseball Academy
● Face mask required as is use of sanitizer upon entrance to the building.
● The Baseball Academy completes they’re own Covid-19 screening (includes taking the temperature of the athlete and documenting a telephone number for contact tracing). Everyone who enters the building must have completed the pre-screening prior to arrival - we ask that only athletes trying out enter the building as space and capacity is limited (exception for 12-15u athletes).
● Please maintain social distance as we work through the registration process. Athletes may arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to their scheduled tryout time
● Athletes will be assigned a tryout number upon registration. PLEASE BRING A LEGIBLE MARKER TO WRITE YOUR TRYOUT NUMBER ON YOUR LEG. We will not have markers shared due to Covid-19.
● Parents are not permitted to watch tryouts. Once your child is confirmed registered and has entered the Gym area parents are requested to exit the building through the main entrance. Please arrive 10 minutes prior (remain outside) to the end of tryout time for pick up so children may be picked up quickly.
● This will be the process used every day during the tryouts.
Comments are closed.